==>> OTHER IMAGES <<==
Choose our fastest memory card to get the most from your advanced DSLR: SanDisk Extreme Pro 128 GB CompactFlash card. With lightning-fast (up to 100 MB/sec* write) speed, now there’s a memory card fast enough to capture more frames when shooting in continuous burst mode as well as capture superior full HD video. And with up to 128 GB** of storage, you’ll be ready for more RAW+JPEG and Full HD video, too, even in 3D. Trust SanDisk to get the most out of your professional digital SLR camera.
- Extreme professional speed at up to 100MB/sec* write speed (667X, UDMA-enabled) for shorter wait times, faster continuous burst shooting and rapid transfers to your computer
- Extreme Full HD video performance Video Performance Guarantee (VPG) enabled for superior Full HD video
- Extreme capacities give you more room for capturing RAW+JPEG, sequential bursts and Full HD video files on 128 GB**
- Extreme intelligence of SanDisk’s Proprietary Power Core controller distributes data across the card more rapidly and efficiently; the UDMA-7 interface allows for maximum data transfer between card and camera
- Extreme durability for extreme environments: SanDisk Extreme cards feature RTV silicone coating for added protection against moisture and humidity
- Extreme confidence, backed by rigorous stress, shock, and vibration testing procedures and our lifetime limited warranty***
- Extreme endurance The SanDisk Power Core controller’s firmware algorithms through wear leveling enhance endurance of card by moving the data across different blocks of memory, evenly spreading the data around. The Power Core Controller’s ECC engine has improved over its previous generation thereby enhancing overall reliability of the card.
- Extreme reliability in extreme temperatures, tested to perform from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here