==>> OTHER IMAGES <<==
This Rodenstock 77mm HR Digital Super MC UV Blocking Filter is a multi-purpose filter that is designed to optimize the photography experience of the digital SLR user. HR Digital UV Blocking filters absorb ultraviolet rays that often make outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct, and should be constantly fitted to a lens to provide improved clarity and color balance, as well as to provide protection to your lens. Compared to the eye, the sensor is much more sensitive to UV radiation and therefore reproduces diffuse UV radiation as a bluish cast. UV blocking filters cut out UV radiation and crea
- Super thin 1.4mm glass for a smaller mount and minimal vignetting.
- Multi-layer coating provides very high light transmission and low reflection, eliminating stray light and double images.
- Scratch-proof, water-repellant and dirt-resistant extra coating protects the glass and does not affect light transmission.
- UV radiation is completely cut out, while short-wave blue light very close to the UV range passes almost without hindrance, for improved color fidelity over typical UV filters.
- Brass mount resists typical negative effects of temperature variations, and the high slide capacity means easy attachment and removal.
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here