==>> OTHER IMAGES <<==
The PocketWizard Plus II transceiver is beautiful in its simplicity. The Plus II is an “auto-sensing” transceiver which automatically switches from receive to transmit as needed and reliably triggers lights and/or cameras up to 1600 feet away. Utilizing advanced digital technology, four, 16-bit channels are available for selective firing of lights or remote cameras. Images can be captured at up to 12 frames-per-second, faster then any current DSLR. Ultra-fast microprocessors allow for top sync speeds of 1/250th-second for focal-plane shutters and 1/500th for leaf shutters. The PocketWizard Plu
- Fast ‘plug-and-play’ set-up. Simply power up, choose a channel, connect your flash cable and you’re good to go.
- Allows photographers to remotely trigger their camera(s) and a camera-mounted Plus II transceiver relay the triggering signal to remote flashes
- Capable of triggering lights or cameras at a sustained rate of up to 12 fps; faster then the best DSLR today.
- The total height of the transceiver and antenna is less than 6.5″, and it weighs in at 6oz including batteries.
- Power is supplied by 2 AA batteries, which are good for about 60 hours. An optional AC adapter allows for unlimited shoot time.
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here