==>> OTHER IMAGES <<==
PR-80ED-AThe PENTAX PF-80ED-A features a 45-degree slanted lens barrel for comfortable viewing in almost any situation. Housed in a lightweight magnesium-alloy body, extra low dispersion glass elements and large 80 mm objective lenses for outstanding image quality and clarity under all light conditions.Housed in an exceptionally lightweight magnesium-alloy bodyIncorporating Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for optimum optical resolutionLarge 80mm objective lenses for bright viewing under all light conditionsThe body incorporates the American standard 1-1/4″ diameter eyepiece receptacle
- Exceptionally lightweight magnesium-alloy body.
- Incorporating Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for optimum optical resolution.
- Large 80mm objective lenses for bright viewing under all light conditions.
- The receptacle has a special “O” ring assembly, which allows the body of the scope to be filled with nitrogen, making it fog proof and JIS Class 6 waterproof.
- A built-in lens shade cuts excessive light and helps to prevent rain and other weather elements from interfering with viewing.
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here