==>> OTHER IMAGES <<==
- The Nikonos-V is the world’s only 35mm underwater camera capable of going to a depth of 50mm (160 ft) without a special underwater housing.
- Carry it to the beach, use it on your boat, even take it mountain climbing or go skiing.
- Its automatic aperture-priority and manual exposure controls make picture-taking both above and below water easier than ever.
- For extra precision, shutter speeds are quartz-controlled in the manual mode.
- Nikonos-V has a large, high-eyepoint view finder that lets you see entire field of view from upto 40mm away while wearing a diver’s mask or goggles.
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here