==>> OTHER IMAGES <<==
* Circuit design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor(IGBRT)
* Guide No.: 58(ISO 100, 105mm)
* Flash mode: TTL, M, MULTI
* Wireless trigger: N’s & C’s wireless system/S1/S2 per-flash-canceled mode
* Wireless triggering distance: 20-25m indoor, 10-15m outdoor
* Slave groups: 3 (A, B and C)
* Channels: 4
* Zoom range: auto,24,28,35,50,70,80,105mm
* Vertical rotation angle: -7–90 degrees
* Horizontal rotation angle: 0-270 degrees
* Power supply: 4 * AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable) (not included)
* Lighting times: 100-1500 times(A
- Support for N’s & C’s system simultaneously. The first TTL flash with large guide number. Reaches the level of the mainstream hot shoe flashes, supports TTL/M/Multi mode.
- The YN565EX can be triggered by hot-shoe, flash command slave mode, optical S1, and S2 (pre-flash-canceled mode). Supports auto/manual zooming. Covers a focal length range of auto, and 24 to 105mm, supports full-frame/half-frame camera. Comprehensively support TTL functions.
- FEC, FEB, Rear-curtain sync, FE lock, Modeling Light, Canon camera menu accessable. Only takes 3 seconds to finish a charging cycle after a full level output, you can use external power pack to accelerate the charging speed once more. Provides charging socket for external power pack, to meet your higher demand for charging recycle. Provides PC port,you can make the flash synchronously by connecting to the PC port.
- Turn on the sound prompt function, different sounds indicate working situations help you focus on shooting. Press down the camera’s depth-of-fired preview button, the YN565EX will send out continuous flash lasting one second. Supports advanced settings, you can customize the unit according to your shooting preferences. Save the current settings automatically.
- LCD panel user interface with super gelivable metal hot-shoe stand.
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here