==>> OTHER IMAGES <<==
Composer with Tilt Transforme
- Tilt Transformer: When used with a Nikon mount lens, produces a slice of focus through the image
- Tilt Transformer: Width of focus slice is dependent upon aperture – f/1.4 will produce a very thin slice of focus with abundant blur
- Tilt Transformer: Tilts up to twice as far as standard tilt-shift lenses making it possible to achieve more extreme blur
- Tilt Transformer: Built-in mechanism allows Nikon G lenses to function properly at all apertures.
- Tilt Transformer: High quality metal swivel ball for smooth, fluid tilt
- Extreme tilt at a very bright aperture will make that slice appear even thinner.
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here