==>> OTHER IMAGES <<==
The much-anticipated Canon 10×42 L IS WP is the first waterproof binocular to incorporate Canon’s exclusive Image Stabilizer technology for steady, shake-free viewing. The high quality L series optics, featuring 2 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) lens elements (on each side), deliver excellent correction for chromatic aberration. With a large lens diameter and a 4.2mm exit pupil diameter, this binocular provides an exceptionally bright view, even in low-light conditions. The 10×42 L IS WP binocular offers both the desired brightness and excellent waterproof capabilities, making it ideal for a host of
- Canon’s first waterproof IS Binocular.
- High performance L Lens with 2 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) elements on each side.
- Doublet Field Flattener Lenses for sharp, distortion-free images edge-to-edge.
- Bright field-of-view from a 4.2mm exit pupil diameter, the largest of any Canon IS Binocular.
- Wide angle rating from an apparent angle-of-view of 65°.
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here